Resin Manufacturing Plants
Twin shaft Mixer Manufacturer
We are one of the trusted providers of quality-approved Twin Shaft Dispersers that are considered as most versatile equipment for paint production. As the name suggests, the disperser range has been specifically designed to disperse, mix and homogenize products.
One of the shafts operates at high speed and the other at slow speed. As per the requirement of clients, we can make these twin shaft dispersers available in 500 kg, 1200 kg, 2500 kg and 4500 kg capacity. .
The process of dispersion is carried out by the centrally located shaft, and the low speed shaft is responsible for the mixing mechanism. Reckoned for trouble-free operations, the equipment made available in this range is extensively used for manufacturing plastic emulsions and eco-friendly water based paints. These top notch quality twin shaft disperser machines are also employed in various industries for mixing highly viscous materials..
anufactured using graded steel, our dual shaft dispersers are known in the market for ensuring long service life. These machines comprise two agitator shafts, and are available in different sizes and capacities.
- - High durability and reliability - Less maintenance require
- - Resistant to corrosion and temperature fluctuations Safe to use
- - Available in various specifications & Capacity from 500ltr to 50,000ltr
- - Made up of best grades of materials SS316, SS316L , SS304L , SS304, MS , CS
- - Better efficiency
- - Technically advanced
- - Rust proof
- - Corrosion resistant
- - Ensures trouble free performance
- - Application of Our specially designed impellers
We are a chemical reactor manufacturer for Chemical, Pharma and other industries.
Type of Industrial Reactor Manufacturer
As per your process demand we fabricate Industrial Reactor Manufacturer, Jacketed vessel, limpet coil reactor, dimple type reactor, high pressure reactor or autoclave. Our customers are spared across the worlds.
Benefits of using ABSter Industrial Reactor Manufacturer
- Wide range of Industrial Reactor Manufacturer, chemical reactors as per your specifications and Requirment
- Good quality. number of reactor vessels working successfully
- Offered in Stainless Steel ( SS-316, SS-304) as well as Carbon Steel material
- ASME and other standards with special attention to Argon and Arc welding procedures
- Raw material sourced from Tata, Jindal, Essar, Thyseen-Krupp, Arcelor- Mittal
- All reaction vessels can be fabricated as per GMP guide line as per requirment
- Different types of agitator and stirrer design
All Chemical Reactors are made to order as per specific need. For the better understanding about features and working of reactor, we have provided schematic diagrams for the reactors in place of images. Actual images of reactors and other equipments can be found in the image section.
suitable chemical reactor –
Jacket and Limpet type of rector will be useful for cooling and heating during exothermic or endothermic reactions.
Jacketed Vessel –
Jacketed vessel has a jacket surrounding the main vessel. Temperature during reaction is controlled by circulating heating or cooling media through the jacket. Ideally suitable for the heating below 150 Centigrade.( 302 Fahrenheit). Available in the range of 500 Liters to 60,000 Liters.
Limpet Coil Reactor –
Limpet coil reactors are used to control the temperature of the reactants with the help of heating or cooling media circulated through coils surrounding the main vessel. Ideally suitable for medium heat transfer requirement and heating application where heating media temperature is above 150 Centigrade (302 Fahrenheit).
We specializes in fabrication of Industrial Reactor Manufacturer in India, Reaction Vessels with all necessary accessories in both Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel, with capacity ranging from 5 liters to 75,000 liters as per the requirement of customer. Vessel with 'GMP' can also be supplied for Pharmaceutical applications.
The design of the Industrial Reactor Manufacturer facilitate easy stirring and pouring of the reactants. Robust in construction, the range of our reaction vessels include Limpet Coil Reactor, Jacket Reactor and Reaction Vessels.
Reaction Vessels is one of the most important equipment used in diverse industries like petroleum, refineries, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, natural gas processing, refrigeration, power plants and space heating etc.