Resin Manufacturing Plants
PVA Emulsion Resin Plant Manufacturer
PVA Emulsion Resin Manufacturing Plant
Emulsion Resin Plant offered are used for getting end product Emulsion that comprises solvent free binders finding application in preparation of paints as well as coatings. Manufactured through polymerization process where monomers are dispersed in aqueous phase for getting uniform & stable emulsion, these paints as well as coatings which are based on emulsion systems deliver quality performance and are also environment friendly.
- High performance and latest technology based Emulsion Resin Plants
- Emulsions processed comprise solvent free binders that find usage in preparation of paints as well as coatings
- Emulsions manufactured through polymerization process
- Paints and coatings are superior in performance and environment friendly
- Emulsions having excellent binding properties
- Up to 5000 kgs batch plant you resquire one supervisor, one operator and three work men
A chemical reactor or reaction vessel are vessels design to facilitate chemical reaction among various raw chemicals, known as reactants. Reaction Vessels are also used for other processes such as solids dissolution, product mixing, distillation, crystallization, liquid/liquid extraction and polymerization. Reactors are also identified based on process for which it will be used. (such as blender or crystallizer).
We are a chemical reactor manufacturer for Chemical, Pharm and other industries.
Type of Chemical Reactors
As per your process demand we fabricate Jacketed vessel, limpet coil reactor, dimple type reactor, high pressure reactor or autoclave. Our customers are spared across the worlds.
Benefits of using ABSter Chemical Reactors
- Wide range of chemical reactors as per your specifications and Requirment
- Good quality. number of reactor vessels working successfully
- Offered in Stainless Steel ( SS-316, SS-304) as well as Carbon Steel material
- ASME and other standards with special attention to Argon and Arc welding procedures
- Raw material sourced from Tata, Jindal, Essar, Thyseen-Krupp, Arcelor- Mittal
- All reaction vessels can be fabricated as per GMP guide line as per requirment
- Different types of agitator and stirrer design
All Chemical Reactors are made to order as per specific need. For the better understanding about features and working of reactor, we have provided schematic diagrams for the reactors in place of images. Actual images of reactors and other equipments can be found in the image section.
suitable chemical reactor –
Jacket and Limpet type of rector will be useful for cooling and heating during exothermic or endothermic reactions.
Jacketed Vessel –
Jacketed vessel has a jacket surrounding the main vessel. Temperature during reaction is controlled by circulating heating or cooling media through the jacket. Ideally suitable for the heating below 150 Centigrade.( 302 Fahrenheit). Available in the range of 500 Liters to 60,000 Liters.
Limpet Coil Reactor –
Limpet coil reactors are used to control the temperature of the reactants with the help of heating or cooling media circulated through coils surrounding the main vessel. Ideally suitable for medium heat transfer requirement and heating application where heating media temperature is above 150 Centigrade (302 Fahrenheit).
We specializes in fabrication of Reaction Vessels with all necessary accessories in both Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel, with capacity ranging from 5 liters to 75,000 liters as per the requirement of customer. Vessel with 'GMP' can also be supplied for Pharmaceutical applications.
The design of the vessels facilitate easy stirring and pouring of the reactants. Robust in construction, the range of our reaction vessels include Limpet Coil Reactor, Jacket Reactor and Reaction Vessels.
Reaction Vessels is one of the most important equipment used in diverse industries like petroleum, refineries, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, natural gas processing, refrigeration, power plants and space heating etc.
- Chemical Industry
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Bulk Drugs
- Cosmetics Industry
- Petrochemical Plants
- Natural Gas Processing
- Power Plants
- Space Heating
- Allied Industries